RFG 12.5% 7.2¢ retail food group limited

No short sellers, that's a relief. Obviously, the smart money...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    No short sellers, that's a relief. Obviously, the smart money thinks RFG is not overvalued

No selling by Washington Soul Pattinsons, the ASX's second oldest listed company. I'd be worried if they bailed because they are pretty savvy. They seem to be in it for the long run. As far as I know, Collins St isn't selling, if they did they'd be taking a big hit.

Five brokers cover this stock according to marketindex. It's considered to be a Strong Buy. A year ago only one broker covered RFG.

Correct me if I'm wrong but RFG has been profitable for 8 out of 10 years although, in fairness, the two loss making years were pretty catastrophic. How many small/micro cap industrials have been profitable for 8/10 years? Not many.

From what I see: there has been major on-market Director buying for the first time in a very long time. The CFO has his finger on the pulse of the company and he's no fool.

I am very biased, I have more than 2 years salary tied up in this company. On my part I'm guessing that the market has gotten bored with the company & speculative mom & pop investors are heading for the exits. Market technicians might say RFG is behaving like a penny stock & I'd agree with that.

A great stock for the long term. Not for the faint hearted even if fortune favours the brave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.008(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $176.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $3.249M 46.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 396987 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 3615392 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.008 ( 15.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 7.4¢ 6.7¢ 11773943
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.