Emotional RFK Jr. Promises to End the Chronic Disease Epidemic...

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Emotional RFK Jr. Promises to End the Chronic Disease Epidemic with Trump’s BackingThis is powerful. You won't regret watching this.“If I'm given the chance to fix the chronic disease crisis and reform our food production, I promise that within two years, we will watch the chronic disease burden lift dramatically. We will make Americans healthy again. Within four years, America will be a healthy country. We will be stronger, more resilient, more optimistic, and happier.“I won't fail in doing this. Ultimately, the future, however it happens, is in God's hands, in the hands of the American voters, and those of President Trump. If President Trump is elected and honors his word, the vast burden of chronic disease that now demoralizes and bankrupts the country will disappear.“This is a spiritual journey for me. I reached my decision through deep prayer, through hard-nosed logic, and I asked myself, what choices must I make to maximize my chances to save America's children and restore national health? I felt that if I refused this opportunity, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror, knowing that I could have saved the lives of countless children and reversed this country's chronic disease epidemic.“I'm 70 years old. I may have a decade to be effective. I can't imagine that President Harris, a President Harris, would allow me, or anyone, to solve these dire problems. After eight years of President Harris, any opportunity for me to fix the problem will be out of my reach forever.“President Trump has told me that he wants this to be his legacy. I'm choosing to believe that this time, he will follow through. His son, his biggest donors, his closest friends, all support this objective. My joining the Trump campaign will be a difficult sacrifice for my wife and children, but worthwhile if there's even a small chance of saving these kids.“Ultimately, the only thing that will save our country and our children is if we choose to love our kids more than we hate each other. That's why I launched my campaign—to unify America. My dad and uncle made such an enduring mark on the character of our nation, not so much because of any particular policies they promoted, but because they were able to inspire profound love for our country and to fortify our sense of ourselves as a national community.“Held together by ideals, they were able to put their love into the intentions and hearts of ordinary Americans and to unify a national populist movement of Americans. Blacks and whites, Hispanics, urban and rural Americans, inspired affection and love and high hopes, and a culture of kindness that continue to radiate among Americans from their memory.“That's the spirit on which I ran my campaign and that I intend to bring into the campaign of President Trump. Instead of vitriol and polarization, I will appeal to the values that unite us, the goals that we could achieve if only we weren't at each other's throats. The most unifying theme for all Americans is that we all love our children.“If we all unite around that issue now, we can finally give them the protection, the health, and the future that they deserve. Thank you all very much.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.