RFL 0.00% 16.5¢ rubik financial limited

The revenue flowing from sales disclosures of last year were...

1. 68 Posts.
    The revenue flowing from sales disclosures of last year were always stated to begin flowing from February 2014. Remember Feb '14 was earmarked as the BEGINNING of increased revenue flow.

The signatories to last year's sales have still not been identified due to commercial confidentiality.

RFL continue to accumulate complementary systems and components with the view of creating the most complete and advanced platform available to offer to the market.

Their stated aim is to be listed in the ASX300 within 3 years, which (without dilution) would require a SP of $3.00

To acheive this, IMO, they would have to land one of the Big 4 Aussie banks.

Nothing is impossible and all this is a hell of an ambitious plan, but speaking as someone who bought all stock between 5-5.5c, RFL have not put a foot wrong.

The management at that time was one of the reasons that I entered, plus the $15m in cash that RFL held at the time.

I will not be foolish enough to make any kind of price prediction, but aside from very short term (1-2 day) buying volume trail offs - demand remains strong and supply quite weak.

There is a lot of upside here from sales signatory disclosures, upcoming sales prospects as RFL's products become more well known and complete & an increasing revenue flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.