CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

RFN Carnage, page-3

1. 1,840 Posts.
    Amedeus,

I don't think the 4C was indeed that bad but the customer numbers that we were lead to believe should be higher were not. Cash burn is also still high during this growth phase whilst revenue is at the lower end of the scale. The company needs to be on its toes and Jamie needs to well and truly pull his finger out this and the next quarter.

Digital4ge releasing 2-3 projects per year will alleviate the carnage over at RFN on CHP's share price, along with the big deal over at CMY and once DSM (flying under the radar big time) comes to market.

A 40% interest in DSM pre-raisings is much, much larger then anything we currently have accruing value for CHP. Ayda Hornak involved (smoking hot thing she is, along with a brain and a half) and as I posted elsewhere - go to the Scowt Twitter account and check out the VERIFIED ACCOUNTS who are following the page - it only has around 40 followers in total and it's no coincidence that the 'profile' of these followers coincides with what some of us thought it would be when it was announced. As I said, flying well under the radar, but the lid may be about to pop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.