1TT 50.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

True but lets face it i have worked in the blue collar industry...

1. 8,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    True but lets face it i have worked in the blue collar industry as a labourer pick and pack etc...ive worked for big name companies they dont GIVE A DAYMN about the employees.. yes referrable be great but the culture for them companies no matter how hard people try to make it better its impossible... For each of the jobs i was told to fold boxes... it was repetitive its not hard but 24 dollars an hour good enough no brains or risks required.. other than make sure u wear a daymn mask.......... ive worked in it for 2 years and all the new guys comes and go and just say nah this is soo boring... sheets swears a bunch etc... i did the hours got my pay stock traded... all this time managment kept barking at us to work harder in my case had to fold over 900 boxes an hour...

the ones who stayed are older mature aged people who understand why they are working to provide for their family for a better life etc.. not some young guy who wants to make money and flip off...

These companies have been mentioned on RFN threads annoucments etc. The number of turn over rates for younger guys are high but for the older ones 30 above they actually gunned it and did the work... Referring would be great for them as they can get friends looking and wanting for a job... rather than lets interview a bunch of uni students

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $35 14.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 29222987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483391 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.