1TT 50.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Hi all, avid reader but first time poster to this thread. And,...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi all, avid reader but first time poster to this thread. And, as of earlier today, first time investor to RFN with an entry point of 1.16.

Has certainly been an interesting week or so! I'd like to make a few comments, based on what I have seen in this thread over the last few days.

1) Yes, this is still a high spec stock. All forecasts aside, performance is not yet entirely proven. This being said, the uptake of the product since listing has been incredibly positive. Add to this the strength of the product and the management team that is driving it, and we have the base ingredients of a successful company.
    2) It is OK to have cynical posters, otherwise we put ourselves all at risk of the unfortunate impact of group-think. My retort to those inclined to be cynical would be to back your sentiment with facts. My suggestion to those inclined to block/ignore said cynics would be to appreciate opposite views, albeit with a grain of salt at times.
    3) From a technical perspective, we have bounced off lows of around 1.10 twice. I am not entirely confident that we are out of the woods in terms of the SP short term performance, but I am certainly happy to buy into a promising company at a fair price.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.