1TT 0.00% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

The 'Shame on you' is for those experienced who held the stock,...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The 'Shame on you' is for those experienced who held the stock, calling bargain entries so that they could get out at $1.30, $1.20, $1.10, $1, 90c, 80c, 70c, 60c and now 50c despite the chart suggesting (And occasionally screaming) otherwise (Fast and slow EMAs, MACD Histogram, volume and ATR) I guess being snarky comes from knowing there are people here with an agenda to look after themselves at other's expense. People new to the stock and the chart thread will be influenced by silly calls of bargain entry prices because they haven't done what is necessary for successful market participation form a charting perspective. To have a stark contrarian speak up and scold blind faith might be just what they need if they're bullish on the RFN CHART thread. Chart. We're talking charts here. If you're holding on throughout this period, I can only shake my head.

Cameo? Sheesh it's lose/lose here. If I had have consistently chipped in with a profit-taking and capital protecting sentiment on the way down (Which I have done with people privately), I fear I would be labelled as a relentless down ramper and fear monger among the charting thread. Mention it once because nobody else has pointed out the elephant in the room, and you're a cameo from the woodwork. I'll try to find the balance of posts, I promise! Will that make the content of the message any more or less valid?

I think people in the charting thread do need their noses rubbed in it to an extent. Naughty puppies ignoring the indicators! Be unrelentingly bullish on RFN fundamental and general threads, as it's a FANTASTIC product. I think we all agree.

Disclosure: Not held AT THE MOMENT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $29 10.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28260610 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11820854 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.