1TT 0.00% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Re-read my post. If you're in a charting thread, analysing this...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Re-read my post. If you're in a charting thread, analysing this chart, and still holding, YOU'RE BONKERS. This thread is for those who are charting RFN. Basic indicators have been telling you to sell, not to buy. If you don't understand the basics of charts and indicators, there are many threads here for learning. Read some of my posts, I have been happy to pass on my limited resources and experience to those wanting help, as I didn't receive any when starting (Unloved as a trading child) so I know how much it sucks. Why don't you speak up about those who lower the quality of the CHART THREAD with stupid posts regarding the effect of news on the SP and constant referencing to 'the future' and business fundamentals. Come on mannnnn! Remember, these posts should ALL be based on the chart, not the fundamentals. For Antistar, IMO DYOR. We'll all be rich from RFN (And I'll be the first to volunteer hosting an RFN party) but a few new people could go broke beforehand reading the sh1t on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $29 10.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28260610 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11820854 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.