1TT 37.5% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Its so important at times like this to separate the share price...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1811
    Its so important at times like this to separate the share price from the business. The share price is market sentiment driven and does not reflect what the actual business is doing. The share price is down 10% today as I write, does that mean their prospects and performance has dropped 10%? I sincerely doubt it. You start to see comments like "I still believe in the product" etc etc. What has changed with the company? Nothing that we know off and yet comparisons between the company performance and share price get linked. Hence people sell out in panic and create opportunities for others. I remember buying Flight Centre at $8 during the GFC and at $4 it felt like I had made a massive mistake. However, I added to it and waited. The rest is history. I bought some RFN yesterday and while it is not nice to see it down again today it is the next three years I care about and not the next 3 weeks. Each to their own but don't get shaken out if you believe. Not advice and DYOR. News flow will come but in the meantime this is an opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.002(37.5%)
Mkt cap ! $1.177M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $66.82K 22.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 32201830 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5130678 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.