1TT 33.3% 0.1¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

RFN chart, page-644

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I know it's all only speculation..... But why would they offer free cheesburgers to people that already work at Macca's? The people working there are probably sick of eating the stuff, let alone a crappy cheeseburger, hardly an incentive!

This link posted on Reffind facebook page in January -

http://snip.ly/LZSb?utm_content=buf.../a-recipe-for-employee-engagement-210395.aspx

The story is about Macca's in Canada engaging employees by running a competition for them to submit their own special burger recipes made from existing ingredients in the kitchen.
    The competition was narrowed down to the top 5, and then the judges awarded the winner an oversized cardboard cheque with $10,000 written on it. Wouldn't be surprised if it was along theses lines, since Reffind posted this on their facebook page as a great example of employee engagement, and a great chance for lower level employees to mix with upper management, who ordinarily would never usually cross paths within the organisational framework.

It may not be this... but if the best they could come up with is free burgers then I would be seriously disappointed - would liquidate my holding immediately!

From the research I have done Jamie is much more intelligent than that, and I would expect a campaign on a much higher level of innovation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.