1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

I get the argument from both sides, but i know i didnt buy this...

1. 60 Posts.
    I get the argument from both sides, but i know i didnt buy this company for its first Q trading as a public company, i bought it for the next 12-18 months. i think we will see a large improvement when the next annoucment is made in Jan, and there will be rapid improvements as companies continue to sign and revenue starts to roll in.
    I think the main problem was the share price had overshot way to far, which made the results seem worse than they were. Im a holder, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future until i have a reason to believe that the company is not or cannot achieve what they have been stating. Having said that its been one hell of a rollercoaster ride, but hoping this quick up and down has washed out some of the speculators and we have a few more steady holders who arent going to trade based on some of the rumours (positive and negative) which appear here every few days.
    Management are focused on doing their job, and not on the rubbish that goes on here, and as far as i can tell they are on track with all metrics.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 35001347 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17483394 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.