1TT 25.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

RFN Chart, page-14

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I would be absolutely fascinated to hear from those who've lost faith in this business to know why? Because for me the company keeps getting better and better and better....

i) Since the company's listing they've added numerous quality people with excellent histories in their respective industries. This cannot be denied and if anyone wants to argue this point with me please give reasons.

ii) Product. Since the company's listing the product has improved considerably adding the 'engage' and 'embrace' products to the platform. Companies which were previously only taking on the 'employ' function are now often taking on the three products of employ, engage and embrace or adding the engage product if they were previously only using employ. It was announced in their last ASX release that HDF had taken all 3. The Educate product is coming early next year.

iii) Progress. The progress this company has made since listing has been nothing short of amazing. Currently at around 125 customers, 10 companies in The US which we know about including Uber and Metlife.... Being taken up at a rapid rate by industry leaders across different industries.

So why the dissatisfaction??

Concentrate on the business and its progress and think for yourself, don't just blindly take your sentiment from what the share price is doing and let others think for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $892 356.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22507057 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.