RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

Not a massive help, but I have been watching this for a couple...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Not a massive help, but I have been watching this for a couple of years. Technically, I had a 4c target in the back of my mind that has essentially been filled, and that earned me nothing apart from me feeling slightly pleased with myself for inadvertently not losing money. I've just kept an eye on it and the truth of it is that I would have bought at double this price if I had had the funds at the time.

However I have still not yet bought as the salary of the CEO seems excessive and I have never been a big fan of waste. I may have made a mistake and read it wrong, but I thought he is being paid circa 750k per year? For a 10m mkt cap company I found that way too top heavy. Others may say different. I guess I'm worried that ST will have spent a lot of company money on himself as opposed to getting the company into a stronger position before rewarding himself? But that is just me as I am personally much more frugal and have a preference to see that in others, also.
    I've then got myself spooked by delays, likely cost increases, and the publicised environmental concerns, and the way that Europe seems hell bent on destroying itself economically.
    So I haven't bought anything yet, and may well find myself sitting on the sidelines somewhat longer, and very possibly missing the most attractive prices in terms of pure share price.
    I like the backdrop of the somewhat niche mktplace, plus the strategic sense of companies having some rather more local supply should add up to good sales eventually. The grades seemed decent, although the size of Santa Comba mine worries me a little. The Canadian assets get ignored and I guess shouldn't be ignored, however, they are not going to develop themselves! So there's potential there but potential assets in the ground is very different to bona fide sales receipts in the till.

Overall I suspect that my cautious nature has led me to perhaps worry too much and keep my hands in my pockets at this stage. I do have this sort of lingering dread that I am going to watch from the sidelines as price rises, then feel I have left it too late to get in etc etc.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.