PGH 0.30% 84.3¢ pact group holdings ltd

Agree its more comfortable when there is a blocking BUY order in...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Agree its more comfortable when there is a blocking BUY order in there.
    But if it sits there for a long period and no one is selling at 0.84c this only reinforces that everyone still holding has no desire to succumb at 0.84c.

There is now too big of a gap for KIN to sway enough minority holders to reach CA. Manipur et al would appear to effectively have a blocking stake.
    Their correspondence with WT would also show they are closely monitoring and would be very comfortable in their current position if they start allowing sales to go through to KIN.

Best part is, the last 3Y was up to the 5th March. My understanding is there is a 5 day mandatory period for any changes in holdings, which means there was at least 3 days that they received no off market acceptances and this will continue till we get the next one. I assume they conned some small holder yesterday with their deceptive letter that definitely omitted a lot of important facts.

My bet is the extensions end soon. No point flogging a dead horse for another 6 months.

I would also expect KIN don't want the current offer dragging on towards July when PACT and Manipur are in court.

My opinion is PACT will likely do a deal with Manipur to give them the $30M, and as part of the deal, negotiate a price that they will sell their shares to KIN under the next takeover offer.
    Manipur have the stronger position here and should be able to leverage a good price for the rest of us. Ideally North of $3.00.

A friend I was speaking to yesterday made a good point. KIN need to get PACT private so they can maximise profits.
    With the ASX reporting requirements, all of their contract negotiations etc with the big players, ALDI, Woolworths are all public knowledge.
    This means they have little leverage to negotiate bigger prices with other companies as they are all aware of their competitors contracts.

This is especially important as the government will soon start tariffing non-recycled plastics making PACT even more attractive to the large players.

Only my opinions, very happy to hear others. Especially yours U123!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.3¢
Change
0.003(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $29.31K 34.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110971543 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 103925 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.