PGH 0.59% 84.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Maybe, or may be not, I noticed the last time that block order...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Maybe, or may be not, I noticed the last time that block order 84.5 cents came down, it is down for 1-2 days, may be Manipur has to transfer the money to the broker's account. So if on his latest appendix, RG acquired 307 k shares or so, I would think to bring down Manipur order, Manipur will have at least 200 k shares extra.

Thank you for buying in today, Kiwi, I saw it, around 10:45 am. Good job!! I think the sell coming from a certain nominee account and I will try to book another appointment soon with Computershare to find out the status.

I think since we come this far, nothing to lose, but the rewards is worth it. For example, if he can't get to 90%,he will have to make the negotiation with big players to complete the deal, and let it be the price Manipur wanted, on top of the $30 million pay out suitcase, which remaining holders will gain chances to get our money back.

There is no way RG is going to walk away and come back later to complete the deal. Why? Price won't fall, even if there is, big players and other holders will be happy to accumulate and by the time he comes back, consider an extortion fees he had to pay to the remainder holders, whom by then (within 12 months) will complete securing the remaining shares out there. He can try to do the creep up rule, but it has to be after 6 months after the bid, and even by 6 months is too late for him. He won't let us have the chance to accumulate more if he is able to do so.

All I am saying, while we are keep at disadvantage, please think the opposite, the reason for this because RG wanted to buy at 84 cents/share. The lesser shares he buy into the second negotiation bid, the cheaper for him and of course, to him, he doesn't want the second bid. I reckon our prize will come sooner than expected, just don't give up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.5¢ $27.96K 33.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34451 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 45625 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ 4063
Last updated 15.22pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.