RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

RGI Chart Attached: Breakout confirmed. OBJ $2.5

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Guys,

Here we go. Charts tell something incredibly important so don't mistake this for a religion some people believe in and some people don't believe in. It's absolutely essential to macro investors. Now we don't have much data since a few stocks here are very young, but that only means channels need to be built with some preexisting knowledge vs. just lining points with data points you have.

People who make money overtime like me have been doing this for years, we know what works and what doesn't.

Here is my view.

- We see some very steep ascending trend lines showing the potential during ascending phases is extremely strong.
    - Objectives of $1 short term (before EO2018) and $2.5 are in sight (18 month)
    - Market is telling me any news will spark a re entry into the core potential uptrend channel the market is highlighting (the fork)
    - You will not see RGI below 0.40 again, this will be the bottom in my view in any consolidation short term
    - Bullish signals all over the shop
    - Any volume will create a rapid climb (also looking at the very thin registry and low seller liquidity)

Market tells me this is a $500 Mil Cap and has 10X potential. aka long term about $4-$5 a pop. If AMFE/ RBQ and other stocks having some similarities in business model (the closest we can find  in the TSX), the potential of such stocks in the 2000% 3000% is confirmed.

So in short, I see huge growth, news coming in and a repricing of RGI following a few key agreements/ orders soon. Management may be trying to keep it nice and tidy but the market has huge expectations.

Let's go.

RGI 060118 MT.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.