RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

RGI - Short Write-Up

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    We've seen some very strong action the past week or so in the Cannabis Sector, recent runners that i won't bother mentioning... We all know them...

I personally think there's a compelling story here, there's good recent deals done!
    -I'll touch on the recent deals

Before we get into this it's interesting to note that the current Market Price that HotCopper Shows:
    -This price doesn't include today's increase (Still with the run today it's a Low MC Play)
    rgi price.jpg

What is RGI?

what is rgi.jpg

I personally like RGI, Why?
    -When you have boom's like this for certain sectors (Mining/Bitcoin Mining etc) who benefitted from them?
    --The businesses selling the equipment & services related to those sectors
    ---Mining Explorers for instance, Drill Contractors, Labs doing testing are filled with work

This ideology leads me to believe RGI is a good play, interms of my own investment strategy especially with the low MC. (Purely my opinion, Not financial advice)

-Here we can see one of RGI's Systems
    -Improves Yields/Energy Savings/Shorter Harvest times etc etc
    rgi grower.jpg
    yield advantage.jpg

comparison.jpg

Don't forget about the "Patents"
    Patent RGI.jpg

Here's a list of recent sales & sale's history
    -For me personally this further cements their credibility

RGI Purchase Orders List.jpg

Most Recent & Biggest Order:
    rgi.jpg

This looks like an exciting prospect for me personally, It's trading well and i see potential here especially with this sector having exploded as of late.

I hope this has helped bring some people up to speed if you were looking into it!

Feel free to 'Follow' if you appreciated this post as i do like to do small write-ups from time2time.

-Please Note: This is entirely my opinion only, speculation only and NOT financial advice by any means. I may be incorrect and am happy to be corrected if so-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.