RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

No problem. Just drop a few recommendations on the posts you ve...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    No problem. Just drop a few recommendations on the posts you ve liked and that's all you can do.

im happy to share. Been doing technical analysis of stocks for 20+ years. It absolutely works.

i love markets. There is no bs. You re right or you re wrong and it's all time dependant.

here time is saying some people have exited. They could be needing the money or they may know something or they may feel something.

what that means is where people get it wrong.

has thr management changed? Has the strategy changed? Has the market changed regarding hydroponic production?

if you think nothinf has changed then you buy and believe the market is offering you value. Which if it's a long term play like rgi, is a good time to build your long position.

i managed to find profit in a huge bear market in all.my cannabis stocks. You just have to match.technical.analysis with your forecast.

at the moment most.cannabis stocks on the asx are oversold. And nobody has much cash to put into them.

but thr end of the year looks very good on most charts.

i easily.see a q4 bull run. And it's now you buy the bottom on quitr a few stocks. Oli for me.is a technical buy and also a philanthropic play. I want to help those guys.

now im super.long on rgi. Oli needs to set itself up again. Totally differrent stories but technical.analysis tell me.they both arr screaming buys. Oli a bit less after 100% in 2 weeks but still 100% in it. Rgi has also 100% in it. Others have too.

this market is way oversold in the specs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.