RGL 25.0% 0.8¢ riversgold limited

Fair comment Oscar, No doubt the cheer squad achieved their...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Fair comment Oscar, No doubt the cheer squad achieved their adjective to make a truck load, or buy back with a free carry, in this game of hits and miss's technology is reducing the odds of no discovery,
    There is very little of Co's left under 10mil mc with worthy ground, then what's a fair mc for this Co sitting where it is in the current climate ? 24mil ?
    I believe the craziness in mc has only begun and will get much larger if we are to compare the 80's to now's broken system, like back then as well,
    For example MCO out at woods point was a lifestyle play by a few directors when the lease was obtained from Western mining, clear a pad, stick up a head frame, pump a few meters of ground water out, quartile reporting of who har we are a gold mine, that shit hole went from 3c to $1.10 on that gold boom, Now in todays climate with so many more people with the capability's of iPhone's to trade and access to markets, once word starts to spread to Jo public this will be something to see imo, as its already started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.071M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $254.7K 33.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772049 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7004799 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.