MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Rhakine State - Travel warnings, page-2

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    from what I have read Myanmar is looking to develop its economy and relationships with surrounding nations. recently India and Myanmar military are working together to clean up its boarder for the first time. Myanmar has also had constructive meetings with Thailand and Bangladesh. and working well with China regarding belt and road initiatives.

Myanmar is no longer a stubborn rogue nation. it realises globalisation is the way for and in order to do that they need to play nice with surrounding nations. there will be heated activity at the boarders but this is more constructive rather than destructive conflict if that makes sense.

according to the Myanmar times...the Myanmar government is using independent assessors to improve business outcomes. the Myanmar economy is meant to grow between 6-7% p.a over the next years. problems with power exist and the government realise they need foreign investment to counter issues and continue to grow. it's in Myanmar's best interest to look after foreign companies and make it attractive for business. in terms of mining reforms have been made. Myanmar legislation involves a 90 day period before laws are more concrete. I believe this time frame is almost up and attention to detail will determine how attractive foreign investment to mining will be.

this movement and direction Myanmar is taking can only be good for Myanmar IMHO. SP catalyst can come from economic reform and from the drill bit. plenty of upside here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.