RHC 0.26% $45.20 ramsay health care limited

RHC Chart Thread, page-3

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Actually I can not thank you enough for your highly detailed and thorough response.

I said I would mention the reasons for my interest ...
    1. As a hosital patient and 2. As an investor and trader (ideally trading 25% of a holding)

1. As a patient in intensive care at the turn of the current century, I am thankful for the skilled care and attention.
    I understand that the hospital in question was originally built by the Japanese as a luxury destination for overseas patients.
    A relative currently works there providing high standard care, now mostly for Australians, since the Japanese Yen weakened.
    Given the last rites by my pastor in 2008, I am surprised and happy to still be around

2. My study of the fundamentals is limited to a realisation that the health system has a high recession proof demand.
    Especially from the wealthy elderly flocking to the Gold Coast with their Melbourne and Sydney property proceeds
    On the technical front I note the lengthy share price consolidation.
    I will be studying their assets outside Queensland.

Living in a state that is importing the elderly makes this location an interesting study.
    I expect a managerial shakeup, and widespread reforms in the health system.
    Private facilities are being opened for public patients I believe.

All in all an interesting setting for your Wave Analysis which I find most encouraging.

My own simpler charts (not using Wave Skills) are in progress
    Thank you so much for your charts and commentary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$45.20
Change
-0.120(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.38B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.50 $45.35 $43.90 $54.94M 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2301 $44.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$45.20 11605 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.