HMD 4.35% 2.2¢ heramed limited

RHC takeover effects, page-25

1. 2,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    that’s literally what I did last week. I made it explicitly clear that the terms I had put money into the C-Notes did not seem to be playing out. It was made clear to me that due to information yet to be released but not elaborated upon (the Mednax extension) and the near term expiry and conversion of the C-Notes there was no way that management were able to buy on market. I was not the only C-Note holder who expressed deep dissatisfaction with what was transpiring. The harsh reality is that HMD is a cork on the waves of the ocean right now. Really simple stuff, the other side of every deal is a giant who moves when and if they please. This should be an unlisted VC company not a listed one subject to whims and waves of disgruntled holders.

I can’t sell either, my personal holdings are about 1,000,000 shares and my other holdings are in my VC structure at a bit more than 3,000,000 shares. No way I could dump them now. Of all my decent listed holdings, this is the only 1 that I can’t write options on. I get no dividends either so in blunt terms of the opportunity cost I often ask myself why the f* am I here??? No ESIC status, no options income, no structured protection, no dividends… wtaf would I dump cash into this??? I ask myself all the time. I think it’s great that you question your holdings mate, you and TCG keep it a level tone in these threads. Power to you for being unhappy about the share price, we’re all in that boat with you.

vitally important bit here… HeraCARE and HeraBEAT is in operation in 2 Mednax sites. That is confirmed. It is operational within Sheba Beyond right now. That is confirmed by the Shining Star field hospital. It is operational within JHC. The roll out is below expectations which is why the price is rubbish. There exists a pathway which currently is very difficult to navigate for such a little bloke as HMD but it is happening. Brazil is using the devices as well. That’s 4 continents, all going slow but the heart beats….

so where to from here?? Dunno mate, your finances are your decision. There is still every chance this will all just fade out to zero. If it kicks into gear then this is a gift. Very much still a binary outcome with a radical asymmetric risk curve…. That’s why it’s such a crap price, it is considered a zero chance of success. I sold 25000 shares last week as I needed some cash for Yarra Yerings latest release. So I guess I’m one of the bad guys pushing the price down. Still have over 4,000,000 shares and some nice wine…

for me, right now… I want a higher price. I want to convert my options so the company has more funds to grow. I’m very pissed off it’s this price. I’m also keenly aware of what it takes to grow a business. HMD is chipping away at success, it’s there and just beyond us but it is real. I do this professionally, I should have ditched them all at 30c to buy back now. I didn’t. So what. You need to keep on top of what the company is doing but if it’s not a 5 year+ outlook it is simply not investing. Are you punting or investing?

sorry for the rant… Cabernet and HC are a bad mix..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $3.85K 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2023971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 205328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.