HMD 13.0% 2.0¢ heramed limited

I don't think there are thousands of opportunities left for HMD,...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I don't think there are thousands of opportunities left for HMD, I think they're dwindling by the day. Its not like HMD just started yesterday and the world is waiting for delivery, HMD have been around for over 10 years now and wouldn't be many people involved in the pregnancy game that hasn't heard about us. If there are, then we haven't developed a very good marketing team over that 10 years..

I think its more to do with Philips being a lot smarter than us and tying up big hospitals to their big machines, and lots of pens and fridge magnets and meals and trips and fun times etc etc etc... Are Philips over helping in Ukraine? Probably not because they run a business, not a charity..

The 1000's of opportunities will be small fries that may buy a few hundred licenses, but I dont think we'll be seeing the 100's of 1000's of licenses as what was alluded to on a tele conference a couple of years back by Dave. Please prove me wrong Dave, please... Teleconference was over 2 years ago, maybe time for another to explaining current situation because it looks like HMD have dropped the ball and want others to pick it up and kick it around for them. I hope HMD are doing performance reviews, and wish they would get rid of all these 'vice presidents' of sections, wait till we're earning real money before empire building..

Just an opinion bought around by a share price that I did not think we would see again, and there is no way I'm putting any more money into this, and wouldn't recommend anyone does until earnings pop through above the $1mil a 1/4 it costs to run this charity.....

Directors and management holding nil shares need to go, whoever thought C notes were a good idea needs to go, wakey wakey board, earn your $$$

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.57K 499.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40678 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 126562 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.