ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Great posts Smilez - if you trawl the media there are hundreds...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Great posts Smilez - if you trawl the media there are hundreds of sensationalised articles announce the next big thing, how many actually make it? The reality is that news that sells papers is not the same as clinical evidence that translates into treatments and diagnostics, and as always, any technology that needs antibodies or organic material to be bound to synthetic surfaces seems to be a potential target for the application of M&G! SP is in equipoise, a couple of announcements (Philips, Vet deal, etc) could easily see solid gains and consolidation from this point forward. We also have to conclude that BBI is still in the picture in some capacity otherwise the company would be in breach of ASX rules. Anybody care to share a top 200 update?

There's also been talk of needing to change the handset for M&G optimised sensor surfaces - is this really likely, surely the tests need imobilised antibody on the sensor to capture labelled troponin (or other targets) and M&G optimised particles to label the troponin with, this therefore has to happen entirely within the cartridge so for each new test a new sensor surface and particle solution is needed (ie from my understanding the intial M&G location is in the cartridge as is the new sensor surface work). Unless the M&G surface is in some way read differently the handset should remain generic to M&G and non M&G optimised tests and surely contains optics for reading results, output display, telemetry, battery power and self testing? Or have I gotten this wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.