"Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole." ====== I was too young to follow...

1. 41,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    "Reverend Ndabaningi Sithole."
    ======
    I was too young to follow the intricate details but is that a mispell of the surname?

How Mugabe grabbed power is not the issue, how he used violence and any other forms of manipulations to stay on is how it is done in Africa. In your example Botswana and Ghana are relatively stable and that is correct. Are they wealth nation builders? Perhaps not the poorest of Afro economic metrics but compared to SE Asia that went through wars and genocides it is like chalk and cheese. The CIA/KGB and all the shadowy under world of agenda based democracies are all trying to manipulate every third world country for their own benefit whether politically or economically.

So where are the voices of freedom, democracy, human rights and all the lefty feel good slogans concerning Burma? Or for that matter Cambodia? Let me guess the great USA and its allies do not have an economic reason to "protect" its image of doing business with dictators whether in Rangoon, Pnom Penh or Harare? Except for the American oiler now pressured to add pressure. Do I see Ozzies in the street on this 3 current crisis?

We have our own crisis brewing with the citizenship issue. Yet again examples of why Africa is only great for game hunting and extracting minerals. Or supplying weapons to prolonged conflicts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.