CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Rhodium at Mt. Thirsty?, page-38

1. 3,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    In a way, I am happy that 11% is holding up for the day ( at least for the morning). Speculatively speaking, most of the weak hands/profit takers and pip traders are out by now securing a relatively good profit which is good for them, However, as MB has mentioned its a very healthy way of finding support for the mid to longer term. A huge amount of shares have exchanged hands in the past couple of day and most of them i presume are diamond hand/long term holder as we have so many updates in the pipeline in the next couple of weeks and months.

I have not personally sold a single share but also added to my holding for the past couple of days. The potential and reward from here is way way higher than the risk that some involved plus we are cashed up with with the new raise as well.

All the minerals have been confirmed by GAL with the latest Rhodium confirmation which is a great sign of upside potential. We just need to put our own rigs in action and dig those precious metals in the next couple of weeks as announced by the management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.