FSG 9.52% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

Mr B,I think all of us are flying blind here as we just don't...

1. 983 Posts.
    Mr B,

I think all of us are flying blind here as we just don't know. However actions or lack of them speak louder than words. At this early stage it appears that the new 25% shareholder is doing nothing to ensure the SP rises in this stock therefore it can be assumed that this situation suits their needs.

It is therefore reasonable to assume that this trend will continue thus allowing for more shares to be purchased at a lower price for whatever reason. Either by off market or on market means. Tesco is an obvious target with it's 7% holding. This does not bode well for existing FRE holders if the SP is allowed to continue it's freefall, for obvious reasons.

As for laws, they mean absolutely nothing in this market. Many directors are openly pushing the boundaries at the moment. Just look at the speccy mining companies and see the stuff they are doing. There are a few I have been involved in where everyone is calling foul, proving fraud and complaining daily to ASIC & ASX and still they are allowed to continue to rob shareholders with false announcements and the following massive 3B placements. I have seen companies make large placements and give creidt and then allow the recipients of the placements to dump on market at lower than the placement value and then simply not remit or remit a lower value than the placement amount. Simply disgusting. Just look at CVI as a point in case. Or even NWT, had 1 Billion shares last year now up to 7 Billion. So, laws mean nothing at the moment as no one is going to bring rogue directors to heel.

I will end this rant by saying that I have no idea what is going on at Freshtel and for that matter neither does anyone else here but the more water under the bridge since Custodial moved in allows one to make informed best guess's. It is still too early at this stage to do this.

The timing of the release of the FRE FY09 yearly might be the next clue, if it comes out quickly you will know that Custodial want bad news out there as quickly as possible to continue the SP slide and make agressive moves to acquire more stock.

Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.999K 86.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.