RHT 0.00% 5.2¢ resonance health limited

rht update, page-57

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Due to the fact that they have been in discussions for some time re the acquisition, one could assume that they have all but made up the mind to go ahead.

Forget the due diligence and the EGM, that's just process.

Obviously the development of the technology achieving regulatory approvals is going to be expensive and chew up $m's with development not expected for 3 years.

To date we have no details at all apart from the concept as per the website.

We take over the development and manufacture of a stent. An area we have absolutely no expertise.

Why not do a consultation deal to provide the MRI technology. Leave them to the development of the stent and obtain regulatory approvals.
    The risk factor for RHT trying to take on a manufacturing & developing responsibility with a newly created stent that requires intricate surgery to place inside the human body is beyond my comprehension.

A small developing company such as RHT, needs to stick with its core business, get it bedded down and producing revenue.

It would seem the CR will have a shortfall.

If that be the case we will now have limited funds to market and promote the existing roll out for the RHT technology due for release to the market.

The revenue stream will continue to increase from the existing technology and this presumably will then be used to fund the acquisition development over the next 3 years.

How the hell this will play out is beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1400000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.