RHY 1.22% 8.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

A few clarifications: 1. Contrary to your initial statement, I...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    A few clarifications: 1. Contrary to your initial statement, I did express my intention to re-enter, subject to the right leadership and strategic changes; 2. I never asserted that the 249D was exclusively triggered by the 270+ day delay to the CEO search. However, the extended delay in initiating the search and conducting a strategic review were likely factors, among others; 3. It is indeed notable that the primary two supporters have solely engaged on this particular stock. One was seemingly created, or first posted upon the AFR article being published. Threatening posters shortly thereafter.

With all that being said, your observation around my passion perhaps being unnecessary is duly noted, and on reflection although I've expressed it is based on advocating for friends who have lost significant amounts and to counter 'fanboying' that seems to be bullying and creating spin in support in an unnatural manner (unnatural unless linked personally or professionally to the directors), on reflection I'll take a hiatus from posting unless the positive spin becomes too rife/intolerable again. Everyone here now has the pertinent facts and relevant consideration before voting. There's no point flogging a dead horse any longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $12.04K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7321 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 13376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ 31384
Last updated 11.53am 07/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.