RHY 1.22% 8.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Thank you for bringing to our attention that the company has...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Thank you for bringing to our attention that the company has pre-populated the proxy form for Otto's retention. This practice, while not explicitly prohibited, is unusual and arguably ethically questionable.

I'm disappointed that what was once a high-potential and well managed and well governed company is resorting to such tactics instead of providing a blank form with a considered response to the requisitioning shareholder's concerns. I'll be encouraging a number of my friends and peers who are unlucky enough to remain shareholder to use the blank form to express their votes independently.

Disclosure: While I decided to cut my losses to preserve capital a little while ago based on the lack of execution and follow through; I unequivocally plan to reenter the investment contingent upon Otto's removal. My decision is based on my belief in the technology's potential to save lives and regain momentum with the implementation of the right leadership with relevant experience, and a comprehensive global strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $12.04K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7321 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 13376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ 31384
Last updated 11.53am 07/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.