RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ri, page-7

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    it looks like some people are keen to get stock but under 6c. Prob just UK MM's covering into the AIM market but very odd given yesterdays close at 5.5c and no news.

I am sus that there is good info leaking out of Texas or the dark horse is that we have new participants in the top end of the register. I find it hard to believe that any more than 50% of shareholders took up their rights so there is plenty of room for some chunky shortfall applicants to acquire some - maybe OPL clients?

Prob nothing there but I am curious to see what it looks like post RI allocations. At the moment if you had to sell 2m in a sweep you get set down to 5.6c but if you buy 2m in a sweepp you pay up to 7c - not quite what anyone would expect after all the new shares on issue.

And don't for a second tell me there will be sellers when the shares hit the accounts - the only people who should be doing that are shortfall applicants - everyone else who applied already had 4 shares in their account for every one they got in the RI - they should have sold already if they wanted to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.