AZI 0.00% 3.3¢ altamin limited

Sort of. No, actually diversification is a great thing. Everyone...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Sort of. No, actually diversification is a great thing. Everyone needs to diversity but diversification needs differ.

I own a nice inner city property and have a very generous employer funded super scheme that I couldnt spend if I tried. My shares are the icing on the cake so to speak.

I have invested elsewhere but after several years of analysing commodity markets I am convinced that the zinc market is the place to be for the next couple of years. After extensive research I decided EMX was by far the pick of the bunch and quite possibly the lowest risk mining explorer on the asx. As I continued my research and followed the news, I gradually sold off other holdings and bought into the dips of EMX.

I am not a financial adviser, but have a strong background in research.

I am just pleased that I now have some fellow investors to chat with on the EMX thread. This was a very lonely thread for the first 18 months and sharing ideas, news and concerns is a great way to pass the time while we wait for our investment to come to fruition.

Best of luck to all holders. No guarantees in life but I have a very good feeling about this one.
    Last edited by DrDann: 24/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51308 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 39700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.