OIL 4.71% 8.9¢ optiscan imaging limited

RICHARD CHANDLER ESSAY

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

An excerpt fromRichard Chandler essay :-REDEMPTION OF BUSINESS

Chairman’s keynote: the importance of purpose in a world of confusion.

." It is reassuring that after a few decades where society’s view of business was coloured by executive greed and management failures, business is redeeming itself, demonstrating its ability to create solutions to the great challenges of our times. The businesses that survive and thrive will be not just those who can make a good product or service, but those who earn the trust of theirstakeholders. The wise companies will be those whospend as much time managing their trust capital as they do shareholdercapital."

The attempt by our Chairman to enhance his wealth by awarding himself with six million options ,at the expense of dilution of all other shareholders, has been suggested by a previous poster ,- not to the approval of Clermont Pte Ltd.

I consider resolution6 -( since cancelled ) opportunistic greed ,- as the Chairman already owns four million options ,-and is on a very generous ,inflated salary . If he wants to increase his holdings ,- let him buy on market .

ps:- The full versionof this article first appeared in the South China Morning Post on 22 January2021.
    I suggest shareholders read it

2 ) How many options does the office girl own ? In my previous Company ,- All Staff were equal .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $71.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $16.00K 186.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12358 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 30622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ 55493
Last updated 15.28pm 30/04/2024 ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.