One of the problems was that the whole article was behind the...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1795
    One of the problems was that the whole article was behind the current news. They were talking about the fact no link had been proven with Muslim extremists. However, on the Sunday morning, in the paper and on the radio, there were reports about the confessions of the owner of the van used in the Bali bombings. If 60 minutes had any sense, they would have pulled the story as it was obviously out of date.

It obviously had been pre recorded in advance and edited heavily. It reminded me of the Simpsons episode where Homer goes on the tabloid show "Rock Bottom" to prove his innocence and in the background you can see the clock jumping back and forwards.

I found the comments about Osama Bin Laden pretty entertaining- "How can we judge this guy when we haven't met him, and there isn't really anything linking him to Sep 11..." What, apart from his broadcast claim of responsibility?

The whole segment was hopeless. It didn't convince me to either side of the Muslims in Australia debate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.