TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

Some comments before ... "Maybe he should have written this when...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Some comments before  ...
    "Maybe he should have written this when the share price was 6, 5 or even 4 dollars!"

"Here is an article from Bell Potter back from early January 2015 just before the start of the long decline. If you had got excited and taken Bell Potter's overly optimistic advice, you would be in a bad way now. Where was Coppleson "Coppo" back then?? And why is Coppo so pessimistic now at $3.13 after a 54% fall??"
    "Surely a better time to buy is now and not back then at $6.xx. Wrong way around I reckon."

This is from  Coppo Report
    8th September 2016 (1   1/2 years ago) & reiterated in another report  again on 1oth Nov 2016
    (Telstra on 8th Sept 2016 .. was ......$5.11 or $2.00 HIGHER   than where it is now ...)

From the Coppo Report on that day...

1. "So I still push
      • Sell Telstra(preferably into the bounce) as yield chasers buy it. In fact the teclos generally may be under pressure
      • The retailers that were riding high & had big gains on expectationsof more rate cuts will see some of them now under pressur
      • The pure yield plays are sells over time–REITS, Infrastructure & Utilities + Telstra.
      • Buy small cap (cyclical)  industrials– preferably not those that are too expensive & beware the ones that are & have a register with big cap mangers in there (as my big note 3 mthgs ago alluded to)..
      • Buy small cap … quality.. resources..
      • Buy Resources (big cap) "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.