CTP 0.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

I would say this announcement brings the discussion to the one...

1. 70 Posts.
    I would say this announcement brings the discussion to the one point that so many have asked, and yet have little specifics as answer: what does the proposed new (rebel-backed) Board bring to the table that this announcement now makes clear is on offer to us w/current board?

I was (still am) fully open to consider any change that can prove real progress for the company and the SP. This announcement does that.

Yet, I still don't really know anything about the proposed new board other than that the very first item on their bullet point list from CB is merely to "instantly rebrand the company".

Counter that, with this: Cottee "aims to have the company producing about 500 barrels of oil a day by the end of June next year; it now produces 0.7 barrels a day."

and

"plan is to strip $500,000 of cost from the non-technical, non-exploration company expenditures by June 30 next year. That is to prove to the market that every dollar that we raise is going into the ground," Mr Cottee told The Australian."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/cottee-unveils-big-plans-for-oil-and-gas-junior/story-e6frg9df-1226313925937

yes, I understand that is in relation to another company he's working with.

Regardless ... I *love* that kind of talk and specificity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57646 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 34474 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.