CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Cottee has been involved with a few companies that I was...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cottee has been involved with a few companies that I was invested with. One of them was QGC and I made quite a few dollars there. But as for others, I din't make anything at all out of them.

There are many thing that posters should read and find out about his employment with this company and the conditions attached therein. Cross all the T's and dots all the I's before one can pass an informed judgement.

One thing that attracted my initial attention and got me a little concerned, was the amount of the initial base salary that the company is talking about it, plus the amount of incentive/performance shares that he is expected to receive as a result of his employment. Don't forget that we are not a company the likes of what QGC was, we are still in our infancy and with no income coming in as yet either. Plus of course, the emoluments of his other two mates. His initial downpayment alone (Flagfall the way I see it), is fairly hefty if you ask me.

"3. Remuneration

? (Base salary)

Base salary of $500,000 per annum (plus superannuation at the statutory entitlement level) to be paid quarterly in advance from Commencement.

4. Sign-On Payments

? (Sign-On Payments) $250,000 cash will be payable when all conditions have been met and approved by shareholders.

I know that the man can be good, but we are not BHP or RIO as yet.

What we will have to do now, is to wait until the newsletter telling us what his terms of employment are, before making an informed decision.

There is no doubts in my mind that Asking is after JH and he will do anyhting to get his ways. The condition that JH has to be removed in order for Cottee to be allowed in, speaks for plenty. If he wanted Cottee in so very badly, he wouldn't have inserted that condition/clause in the first place.

One thing that we will also have to ascertain. And that is, is Cottee going to stay in for the long term, or is he only going to stay for a short period of time until this crap is all behind us.

In the past I have spoken to him and he can be good to talk with, and then the next he can be totally the opposite. I would like to be able to talk to him and find out what his real ideas are. If anyone has his contact number I would be very appreciative.

Regards to all,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.