SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

richard cottee, page-2

1. 42 Posts.
    Big Gus,

I would love to see this happen. My only concern is whether we will be big enough to pay all of these ex QGC directors the renumeration they require ;). All jokes aside, I truly hope we could scoop the experience of Cottee into SXY. I believe that the experience gained from running the BG takeover of QGC would do well in positioning SXY for any approaches by the big boys in town. It would definitely add to the wealth of experience on the board that we already have (I call SXY 'we', not through any association other than share ownership).

Likelihood? I would suspect not until he clears up his current legal issues with Nexus and the employment / non compete clause he is likely to fight soon. I would love to offer a personal invitation to the man, if you are reading out there Richard, to consider SXY as your new home. But alas, I doubt he has time to read our posts at the moment. I'm sure it's bookmarked on his IPad2. (TIC)

The big plus side for all SXY holders is that we have directors with great experience in building an energy company from meagre beginnings through to a $5 plus company. I personally don't think we have missed the M&A bus. I just think our directors moved west to the next big gas play in Australia before the crowd was onto it. Compliment this foresight with an excellent proven strategic plan for expansion, revenue growth and positioning for critical infrastructure. I will reintegrate my viewpoint that this company is moving upward.

I am really bullish. I've said this before and I hope I don't offend anyone with an alternative viewpoint. Please research yourself and understand hat my ramblings are just based on my poor research skills.

Good luck in the upcoming weeks crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.