IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Why do we keep blaming this guy? It is his job to write. It...

1. 58 Posts.
    Why do we keep blaming this guy? It is his job to write. It seems to me that we only want to read whatever that supports our decision be it buy, hold or sold etc. If the reasons given do not support our decision, we cry out loud.

The sp will move up, down and around with all such news, rumors, facts and fiction. It has and always will be like this especially for sensitive stocks such as this.

Heck, I am down too but am deal with it. Are we only happy if good announcements are made? Be focus and act according to your own opinion and do not blame anyone else. If you think this guy is talking rubbish then you should be daarn happy as the price has fallen and you should then be buying more.

News are coming from the company is due course. No one should have bought expecting good news to come out in this week. At best we can expect news, but never assume it will be good.

Above my opinion. You have all the right to disagree and shoot it down. If everytime an analyst write a bad report the CEO has to respond then we will need to have two CEOs.

Remaining hopeful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.