WAF 3.08% $1.51 west african resources limited

Richard Hyde the Founder, CEO & Executive Chairman, West African Resources- Finding the Front Podcasts

1. 11,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6159
    Hey all, no affiliation with the podcasts I have links to below. Just feel that for those that hold WAF (perhaps hold a lot of WAF), its a ripper of a two part interview with Richard. So many nuggets of information as well as learning more about arguably one of the most dynamic and grounded MDs on the ASX in the precious metals sector.

Finding the front - Richard Part 1
    Finding the front - Richard Part 2

I could probably going for quite a while about all the interesting topics.
    One that really stood out is his link to the Kiaka project, which he scouted out for another company, which acquired it, which was then acquired by B2Gold, which.. WAF just acquired. Such an interesting circle.

Richard... is seriously impressive. Methodical... patient and not afraid to back himself.
    17 years... since he started pegging the ground. That is a serious investment... of his life.
    He lives mining... he has been non-stop learning... on the go.

If nothing else... listen to the Part 2, from the 10m mark onwards... the numbers... are crazy...

In the end, he is very articulate. Sort of rare in general really.
    Whilst its never wise to become attached to an investment, I can at least feel comfortable that WAF is leading the way for ESG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.045(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.51 $1.47 $18.09M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49177 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 90717 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.