DOW 1.62% $5.66 downer edi limited

Richard Russell Comments, page-12

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    As always another superbly researched reply Grant.

In passing, I was conducting a search on the name of the book DUB refered to and found myself at the site of a veteran purveyor of all things conspiritoral, Eric Butler and the Australian League of Rights.

Not that he or they are relevant in the exact context of this discussion but it did remind me that the problem with conspiracy theories is that they are like arguing about puffs of smoke. Or to put it in another context, "Just because I am paranoid doesn't mean that someone isn't out to get me."

To simply take the opposing view to an arguement for which there are often little in the way of concrete evidence but plenty of supposition is to immediately be labeled a defender of the forces of evil.

Maybe it IS all true.

Or maybe Ezra Pound (brilliant as he undoubteably was) was in fact insane by the time he was committed to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington DC and wasn't actually a political prisioner (as good as it sounds...) After all, what sort of government would allow such free access to a political prisioner - even (or especially) back then.

The Jewish link to World Banks sounds frightfully familiar also.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.66
Change
0.090(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.801B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.61 $5.66 $5.58 $6.742M 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3997 $5.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.67 10618 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.