GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Lest date is backwards US DATELast night for Australia is 9 AUG...

1. 4,481 Posts.
    Lest date is backwards US DATE

Last night for Australia is 9 AUG 2010 for US

I can't account for depth discrepancy but last scout info was 6218ft and the depth for last nights report is the same, so no further drilling in 7 days. It MAY be that now they have determined that depth 5848ft was when the possible washout began, perhaps that's where the pressure loss started.

VIL has nothing to do with Silverwood apart from the possible merger. To me for them at this point, I would be very surprised if merger proceeds - again history repeating itself.

GGP are now bordering on breaching continuous disclosure, especially since sonris has reported the issues.

Essentially you have a US Govt report, verses no GGP report. You have to make an informed decision as to the severity of what you have read, bearing in mind this well alone could have doubled current daily bopd.

GGP is not in a dire position as compared to AUJ, my take its worse for them. AUJ reported cash reserves of 15c per share prior to this well and market was assigning 10c per share for this well.

How much is market assigning in relation to GGP for this well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.