OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Indeed, its hard to get a line on this one.On the surface,...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Indeed, its hard to get a line on this one.

On the surface, Richardson has done some good stuff in uncovering and discovering some resources but for mine THX is a bit ... almost pregnant ... right now.

On the flipside, he must share some of the responsibility for the shotgun approach as opposed to the concentrated approach.

This is me speaking but clearly new managment has also bagged the approach. They have not said bugger all since Brett left except .... we now have a clear focus. By default this says we did not have a clear focus before.

As Vine says,

The Red Bore JORC is a joke that will be challenged by the JV partner.

The Thunderball JORC is a joke where management pushed through with getting the JORC done only to have the competent consultant say that because of the high grades there were not enough holes to establish continuity. Following from that is the fact that Thunderball is now really on care and maintenance (if there is such a thing for a tenement) because it appears there is no plan to prove it up further. Which makes me ask, why spend the money on a JORC in the first place if there was no intention to develop the deposit further.

Third, good ol Copernicus. Also a joke.

Indeed, I get pissed off at the Sugar Coating saying Richardson leaves with THX in a good position. How can you put your name to such b/s when the facts are that Richardson leaves with no money in the bank and a share price that has collapsed by 90% from its high.

Just say that he has resigned and leave it at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.