X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

richest med-size gold producer in region??

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    Is MML the richest orebody of gold being mined in our Australia/SE Asian region?
    MML is already profitable but note that the 'Hamish Vein' has only recently been discovered and this part of ore body has not yet entered production. It remains open ended and could be far larger than the 314,000oz resource noted so far. MML is meeting all production targets and has raised cash for work on 2nd stage to begin mid-year. MML is already profitable and expect earnings to skyrocket when they begin mining Hamish and other reefs next year.
    Management have a small unused mill which they are considering using especially for the ultra rich veins that Medusa keeps discovering. Overall current grade thru mill is 11g/ton and due to rise soon to 13g/ton.
    Good to see how trading vols have increased 10fold from only 2 months ago as mkt becomes aware how big and rich Medusa is. minimum mine life of 10 yrs expected and could become double that within 12 mths of exploration drilling. Current cost of prod about $220/oz.
    If POG breaks $1,000 then i reckon MML wil soar straight thru $2.oo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.