EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Lets not forget before Kibaran can mine they need to set up a...

1. 53 Posts.
    Lets not forget before Kibaran can mine they need to set up a 50/50 JV with a government backed company as part of Tanzanian law. This will inclubde any mining undertaken at the Epanko Deposit. So this may take longer than anticipated, it took Richland 7 months to obtain a new mining licence with the government which included a JV with STAMICO. So my guesss would be longer than 3 months but less than 6 months from now.

It could also be a case of Kibaran wanting to drill at the Merelani Prospect as they have already indicated this will be done prior to March 2015.

It may also be a case that they want to confirm the JORC at the Epanko Deposit before announcing the JV with STAMICO.

However rest assured it will happen and no doubt the SP will fluctuate between now and then. What you need to ask yourself is would you want to be out out this if news hits?

One thing is for sure i'm not going anywhere from Richland until we here news as this will be a game changer for both companies.

Best of luck all and stick with it, traders will be all for it one minute then against it the next its what they do. We have the same clowns on AIM in the UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.