EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

JohhnyB, I don't disagree that we've headed south, and I've...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    JohhnyB, I don't disagree that we've headed south, and I've posted numerous times about this. You are drawing the wrong conclusions from your observations, however. You appear (on this thread) to point out or imply that all KNL's share price doldrums are due to it's own making, or it's poorly positioned resource, or something else, while conveniently ignoring the fact that almost every single graphite stock is at it's recent lows.

I also am more than willing to admit I'm wrong, when I'm wrong. While I have posted numerous times as to the long term value of the share price, driven by the mine when we are in production in 2016 (and all the milestones we are successfully hitting on that path to production), it would be an extremely rare post for me to predict a very short term price target. Do I suggest that we've been oversold? Absolutely. Do I state unequivocally that means that we've hit a bottom, and won't fall any further? I don't believe I have.

Your short term mentality of trading perhaps blinds you into a premature perception of what is right or wrong. I agree with you entirely, that if you had bought KNL at 30c in October for a one month trade, and now sold at 13c, you have made a loss. But I never advocate a 1 month trade. I'm an investor, and have invested for the length of the development pipeline. Would I prefer to have topped up at 13c instead of 30c? You betcha. Will I be concerned about my entry price when the mine is in production and the share price is a significant multiple of where it is today? No. And with my accumulated holding, will I make more money than if I'd tried to trade a myriad of stocks with short term targets? Absolutely.

I'll play fair, and work on percentages rather than dollar amounts, so come back to me in two years, JohhnyB, and we'll see who has made the greatest percentage return on their portfolio, My long term 'identify and hold' investing, or your short term 'churn and burn' trading. Short term thinking inevitably misses the best results that could have been gained by taking a longer term view. It's why we have the political cycle that we do with all it's associated problems caused by short term thinking for the next election, but that's another story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.