EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

Richlands Merelani Graphite production restart, page-3

1. 7,432 Posts.
    pavbar
    who's EGT mentioned in your second paragraph? I thought the offtake was done to a Major Euro Graphite Trader that was un named for commercial confidentiality reasons.That's what I read anyway.

I wouldn't be looking for a "significant increase in production above 15kt" especially first up. I've read that the Traders like 'exclusive' deals especially in specialized grades and the Euro market for flake currently is only 100kt/pa including mostly amorphous/lower grade as the bulk of this so 15kt for the Euro Market would be a substantial nay excellent percentage for a new entrant to secure. Flinders [TSE] does 5kt with 'plans'.

Anyhow realise the market pilgrims are obsessed by Bulk 100kt's of production = cost efficiency=viability to be one of the 4/6 new mines to come on line so they like to see 'enormous' in news announcements but in the long term holding philosophy Boutique not Big is Better.
    SYR ain't got an offtake for that Aluminium 100kt MOU. Until they do? or horror doesn't come thru?
    it's the super pits blowing bubbles.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.