EGR 4.76% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

ALL in my opinion TON is entered a price stage today with a lot...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    ALL in my opinion
    TON is entered a price stage today with a lot of in the red recent buyers 40/80 even 90 who just went thru the agony of being at 31 cents. You see them post there all the time often with the most exuberance.
    As my mother used to say - Laughing always ends in crying- when she'd come in to settle down something like a pillow fight.
    Anyway TON is up for a lot of Resistance before it sees Blue Sky again. some 90% needed on closing price today.

Not so KNL, it's on the "magik" # 66.66666% [!] to return to heaven.blue skies AND it's resistance is no where near the wounded level of TON.
    Besides KNL's Market Cap has room for growth on RESULTS to Production to $100mil
    whereas TON?... best not go there.

but please KNLers don't start up with Market Cap comparisons with SYR.

Anyhow a chart

so actually we're flirting with getting back on the mainline again AND by doing so getting to gnaw out the 2+half year ago stale and crusty long suffering holders.
    Who knows if some excellent news comes out of definite progress this might 'comfort' these and they may choose to stay on Board and we get to TOOT TOOT thru 61 in one stroke!!
    [can't believe I just posted Toot Toot!!]

note also we're not any higher sp than a week ago so today wasn't a Pump so much as maybe the pilgrims seeing better value in KNL,a better chart pattern,better scenario,a share that won't get you crying again
    out of it's KeNneL !

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $214.2K 2.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.