On April 15, 2013, an envelope that preliminarily tested...

1. 14,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    On April 15, 2013, an envelope that preliminarily tested positive for ricin, a highly toxic protein, was intercepted at the US Capitol's off-site mail facility in Washington, D.C. According to reports, the envelope was addressed to the office of Mississippi Republican Senator Roger Wicker.[2] On April 17, 2013, an envelope addressed to President of the United States Barack Obama preliminarily tested positive for ricin.[3]Both letters, which were mailed from Memphis, Tennessee,[4] included the phrases "No one wanted to listen to me before. There are still 'Missing Pieces.' Maybe I have your attention now even if that means someone must die. This must stop. To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance." and "I am KC and I approve this message."[5][6][7]A third letter mailed to a Mississippi judge, Lee County Justice Court Judge Sadie Holland, that was received and opened on April 10, contained similar language and was sent for testing.[4] The letters tested positive for ricin during FBI testing.[8]

Why didn't you mention that the same person sent a ricin letter to a republican? It would spoil your story I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.