LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Shady,I try to ignore the reputation of an analyst and verify...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Shady,

I try to ignore the reputation of an analyst and verify the facts no matter who is saying something. I have no problem with Rick Mills, but would rather he did not associate himself with The Gold Report.

Overall I find it frustrating the way North American investors seem to blindly accept most analysts and experts. We should know better as an investing community by now. We have not had an operational mine in North America in over a decade and I think there has never been a REE mine in operation in Canada.

If you look at the "experts" over here they are smart science guys, but I don't know that that creates enough expertise in REE's specifically to follow any one of them fully. I do think several are bought by certain projects too. That seems harsh but it has been true and the "consulting" approach (essentially paid pumping in practice) has been long standing enough to where the comment should be no surprise.

Bottom line, good researching means hearing all sides, but better researching means verifying all of the facts. Just MO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.